JetTrac Fire Inspection is a complete fire inspection and testing software solution that is designed for Fire Protection organizations that perform compliance testing and inspections. JetTrac Fire Inspection streamlines the inspection process and helps you work smarter and faster which, ultimately, benefits your bottom line.
Key features include:
• Crisp, clear user interface makes JetTrac Fire Inspection easy and efficient to use.
• Easily manage your technician’s schedules and dispatch jobs and work orders automatically from a group calendar.
• Capture all of your customer’s property and fire system information in the database.
• Easily manage deficiencies and corrective actions and use your iPad’s high resolution camera to snap and attach detailed photos of deficiencies.
• The ability for the Dispatcher to include previous inspection results/forms or any other documents the technician may need to do their job.
• Once inspection is complete, review inspections and capture technician and customer signatures right on your iPad.
• Automated workflow and approval process. Once the technician signs off on the completed job, a supervisor can then review everything for final approval and submittal to the AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) and customer.
• All inspection data, including deficiencies is stored in the database.
• Instantly generate all of the compliance forms (AES forms) - The inspection data is saved to our database and can be emailed to the AHJ and your customer as a PDF.
• Optional module to store all your inspection documents, reports, and compliance forms in a document management system for easy search and retrieval and can be available from anywhere.
• Past deficiency information is stored in the system and ensures any issues can be easily tracked for repairs.
• Repeat customer data can be used to automatically configure future inspections, saving your techs time at each inspection.
Feature layouts (Click to enlarge)
ProTechnology is an NFPA member. JetTrac Fire Inspection is designed to meet the NFPA and California State Fire Marshal standards and includes all of the new California AES forms.
JetTrac Fire Inspection will transform your field and site testing and inspection processes to a completely electronic dispatch, workflow, approval and submittal process, resulting in significantly reduced cycle times. No more requirement for paper or job jackets!
Optional integration with QuickBooks makes billing your customers quicker and easier as invoices are automatically created without doing duplicate data entry. For other accounting packages, JetTrac Fire Inspection can produce the data needed to be imported to streamline your billing process.