Over the past decade, many companies may have undergone a complete overhaul of their document output solution either because their current software no longer meets their needs or has been sunset. As a result, those companies often require conversion of their existing forms. In addition, document design requirements may become complex as they move to dynamic structures, requiring scripting and advanced features that go beyond simple design layout, causing IT and form department to be stretched beyond their capacity and are unable to meet their deadlines.
ProTechnology has in-depth experience working with hundreds of clients on designing new forms as well as converting large volumes of forms in many formats within a short deadline. ProTechnology has a dedicated team that has the knowledge and experience as well as conversion tools that cut development time significantly to meet any company’s conversion requirements.
JetTrac DocOrigin from Adobe Central, Word or PDF
JetTrac DocOrigin has become the defacto replacement for the sunsetted Adobe/JetForm Central Pro solution. ProTechnology had hundreds of clients running Adobe JetForm Central and has helped many of them migrate to the JetTrac DocOrigin solution. We have developed specialized software that automates the conversion process, improves quality assurance testing and makes the compliance and production processes quicker and more accurate. This minimizes costs, downtime and conversion risks. Large batches of forms can be converted at one time in seconds and clean-up can be automated to eliminate tasks that are redundant, complex and easily overlooked.
PDF Fillable Forms
Over the last 10 years, ProTechnology has developed a tremendous expertise in PDF fillable forms, both AcroForms and XFA. We have developed a server-based solution called JetTrac Field Service that automates the:
- pre-population of PDF forms with existing data
- packages those forms into a single bookmarked PDF
- distributes those forms to the people that need to fill them out
- receives the completed forms back to the JetTrac server
- performs very sophisticated process to extract the data and update databases & other systems
- flattens the form for archiving & distribution
- can be customized to meet any other requirements for back-end processing
Form conversions to Adobe/JetForm Central (IFD and MDF)
As an Adobe National Solutions Partner, ProTechnology has specialized in development and implementation of the Adobe/JetForm Central Pro Output Server solution. We have tremendous experience designing new forms in Adobe Output Designer and converting forms from other formats including Word or PDF into Adobe/JetForm Central source form template, using very sophisticated tools and procedures that automates the conversion process. As a result, only minor cleanup and testing is required for static forms. For dynamic forms, our professional staff can enhance your form design using boiler plate pages, subforms and preambles.
Form Design and Modification Services
ProTechnology has many clients that do not have the software, time or expertise to design new forms or make form modifications in Adobe Output Designer, DocOrigin Design or PDF form design tools. We can do this design work either on an hourly basis or a fixed cost basis. Contact us for details.
ProTechnology Forms Conversion Engagement Process
A common question that ProTechnology gets is how much is it going to cost and how long is it going to take for a forms conversion process. This will depend on a number of factors such as the:
- Number of forms and pages that need to be converted
- Format of the source files that need to be converted, e.g. Word or PDF
- Target format the forms need to be converted to e.g. Adobe Central IFD, DocOrigin XATW or fillable PDF forms
- Quality and design layout of the source documents
- Level of perfection that has to be achieved on the converted forms, e.g. very similar or ‘light box’ perfect
- Complexity of the forms themselves